Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Happy New Years! ¡Felix Año Nuevo!

Hi everyone, I am here to wich all of you a great year 2012!

This next Saturday I will be at an event on Memory Box with the artist Christy Tomlinson you can visit here web page its super cool and very artsy! http://www.christytomlinson.typepad.com/

As soon as I can I will be showing you my new projects. I know that i haven't done many thing for the past month but I have been traveling and learning, so hopefully I will return soon with a hole new design!
Have a great week! ;)

1 comment:

  1. Hello, Hola!!
    My friend Ivonne... fue bueno verte en el taller de Christy y te agradezco hayas venido donde mi a saludarme. Te busque luego que termino y cuando mire y mire ya no estabas. Queria tomarme una foto contigo.. ya van dos veces que te veo y no me puedo tomar una foto contigo.. I hope sea pront ja ja!... Abrazos, tu amiga Sony
    Que bien la pasamos en el taller, quede encantada.
    -Sony
    Sonia-Studio60

    ReplyDelete