Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Hello here I am, Hola aqui estoy!!!

Its has bean a while but I am taking various course online with to amazing Mixed media Artist Yesssssssss!! I am on Life Book 2012 with the amazing Tamara Laporte from England and On I heart drawing, Supplies me and other clases with the Fabulous jane Davenport the best and only artomologiest Yessss on The School of Creative Courage!! It has bean a lovely Journey and there is still much to learn, but first is first my background on the blog is an original peace from my art journal. I hope you like it I loveeeeeeee itttt. So, my new inspirational diva is emerging from the shadows and coming out to play.. that means that i will be sharing my work with you. I hope you have a wonderful week!!!

Kisses and Hugs

Ivonne Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment