Monday, January 30, 2012

New art new inspiration new year and new me!

So, I had a wonderful time with Christy Tomlinson the class was amazing. I am really surprised with this mixed media technique it is so liberating and it has brought the artist in me so I will be showing you my work as a learned step by step. One of the things I like about Mixed Media is the variety of materials you can use. I started to draw again after  many years of no art in my life just music...So, here is what I have made the past week. I hope you like it!

La pase super con Christy Tomlinson la clase estuvo genial! La verdad es que esta technica de "Mixed Media" me tiene super sorprendida es tan liberante y me ha sacado la artista en mi asi que les estare enseñando mis trabajos poco a poco. Una de las cosas que me gusta de esta technica es que se pueden combinar muchos elementos osea puedes utilizar todo lo que se te antoje! Y después de tantos años sin hacer nada de arte solo música, comencé a dibujar nuevamente. Asi que aquí esta lo que he hecho esta semana espero que les guste!
Christy Tomlinson and Me


My first Mixed Media art work ever wujuuuu love it!

My second Mixed Media art work I love it!!!

My first original drawing on Mixed Media!

My first Manga drawing!


First I drew her and  then I painted her with Copics Markers!!

2 comments:

  1. Ivonne me encantaron tus dibujjos, super fabulosos! Te felicito!
    Saludos, Sony

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved your art!!!!
    Is beautiful.
    Kiss.

    ReplyDelete