Wednesday, October 19, 2011

All that scraps Wednesday Challenge

Today I made the ATS Wednesday Sketch Challenge by Rachael Schneider. This is the first time I do a challenge with them so I hope everybody likes it! I love this C.C. Design Stamp called Coffee Kiki so much that I made a Kitchen for her and I borrowed the dog from one of her sister stamps Puppy Kiki!

El reto del día de hoy es para ATS Wednesday Challenge blog por Rachael Schneider. Es la primera vez que participo de un challenge en este blog y espero que les guste mi tarjeta. Este diseño de C.C. Design me encanta tanto que le dibuje una cocina a Kiki y tome prestado un perrito de otro stamp de Puppy Kiki.

This is the Sketch and ...

Here is Kiki  and her Puppy participating for this Challenge!

3 comments:

  1. Hello Ivonne -
    Kiki is colored up so perfect and so is her puppy just adorable... love the layout....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Shirl this was one of my fist creations with watercolor pencils, before a bought my Copics. I started practicing with water colors fist and when I got bored jajaja I started with Copics!

    ReplyDelete