Wednesday, October 5, 2011

As time passes by scrapbooking turned into my therapy!

I have made more pages and as I read and watch you tube videos I have change the way I create. Even do Imagination is the greatest nation of the world there is so much to learn and so little time. Enjoy the journey!



OMG these page is all over the place jaja but I was learning! The stamps are from Penny Black "Amongst the Stars"

I was just having fun on these one with some free papers and stickers that came on Scapbooking magazine!

I hand made these flowers from a stencil that came on the Scrapbooking magazine! 

I have learn lots of great ideas from Scapbooking magazines and these template is from one of them, but of course with my style! jaja ;)  I used Deena's Penny Lane card Stock, Anna Griffin card stock.


No comments:

Post a Comment